Hi Chris,

After upgrading from 4.1.9 to 4.2.1 I had the same problem.
Had to reactivate network and disk on all VMs.

rgds,
Arsene

On 02/13/2018 04:05 PM, Chris Adams wrote:
I upgraded my dev cluster from 4.2.0 to 4.2.1 yesterday, and I noticed
that all my VMs show the network interfaces unplugged and disks inactive
(despite the VMs being up and running just fine).  This includes the
hosted engine.

I had not rebooted VMs after upgrading, so I tried powering one off and
on; it would not start until I manually activated the disk.

I haven't seen a problem like this before (although it usually means
that I did something wrong :) ) - what should I look at?

--

*Arsène Gschwind*
Fa. Sapify AG im Auftrag der Universität Basel