From: users-boun...@ovirt.org <users-boun...@ovirt.org> on behalf of Arsène
Gschwind <arsene.gschw...@unibas.ch>
Sent: Saturday, February 24, 2018 11:03 AM
To: users@ovirt.org
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] After upgrade to 4.2 some VM won't start

When creating an identical VM and attaching the one disk it will start and run
perfectly. It seems that during the Cluster Compatibility Update something
doesn't work right on running VM, this only happens on running VMs and I could
reproduce it.

Is there a way to do some kind of diff between the new and the old VM settings
to find out what may be different?

Thanks,
Arsene