On Sun, Feb 25, 2018 at 7:53 AM, Scott Harvanek <sco...@sourcemirrors.org>
wrote:

> Hoping someone can help here, I've looked and can't find any examples on
> this.
>
> I've got some SuperBlade chassis and the blades are managed via the
> chassis controller.  What is the proper way to configure power management
> then via the controller? You can control individual blades via the
> SMCIPMItool but I'm not entirely sure how to configure that inside of Ovirt
> for power management, does anyone have any experience on this or can point
> me to some good docs?

​According to [1] those servers should support IPMI, so you could try
ipmilan fence agent and most probably try to add lanplus=1 into Options
field of an agent. If it doesn't work as expected, could you please try to
execute below commands and share the output?

fence_ipmilan -a <IP_OF_IPMI_INTERFACE> -l <USERNAME> -p <PASSWORD> -P -vvv
-o status

Thanks

Martin

[1] https://www.supermicro.com/products/SuperBlade/management/​