You should use CA certificate if you use default one it's:

 /etc/pki/ovirt-engine/ca.pem

You can find more information about oVirt PKI here:

 https://www.ovirt.org/develop/release-management/features/infra/pki/

On 03/05/2018 11:51 AM, Andrei Verovski wrote:
Hi,

Thanks,  corrected URL accepted.

However, I've run into SSL certificate issue:
ovirt-shell -l https://node00.mydomain.com/ovirt-engine/api --cert-file /etc/pki/ovirt-engine/certs/engine.cer -u "admin@internal"

==== ERROR ====
server CA certificate file must be specified for SSL secured connection.

certificate file exists, verified
/etc/pki/ovirt-engine/certs/engine.cer

without specifying SSL cert file its not possible to connect at all
==== ERROR ====
No response returned from server. If you're using HTTP protocol
against a SSL secured server, then try using HTTPS instead.

Or I should use another certificate from same directory ?

Thanks.