> On 27 Feb 2018, at 10:53, Marco Lorenzo Crociani
> <mar...@prismatelecomtesting.com> wrote:
>
>> Skylake-Client does _not_ have AVX512 (I tried now on a Kaby Lake Core
>> i7 laptop).  Only Skylake-Server has it and it will be in RHEL 7.5.
>> Thanks,
>> Paolo
>
> Ok, we'll stay with pass-through until RHEL 7.5.

Note that support for Skylake-Server is already in oVirt 4.2.2, once you’re
running on a hypervisor which supports that(e.g. RHEL 7.5 beta) it should work,
when you run on the exsiting 7.4 it just won’t work (the option is there
though, and we separated the generic former “Skylake” to Skylake-Client and
Skylake-Server)

Thanks,
michal