> On 7 Mar 2018, at 14:03, FERNANDO FREDIANI <fernando.fredi...@upx.com> wrote:
>
> Hello Gianluca
>
> Resurrecting this topic. I made the changes as per your instructions below on
> the Engine configuration but it had no effect on the VM graphics memory. Is
> it necessary to restart the Engine after adding the 20-overload.properties
> file ? Also I don't think is necessary to do any changes on the hosts right ?

correct on both
> On the recent updates has anything changed in the terms on how to change the
> video memory assigned to any given VM. I guess it is something that has been
> forgotten overtime, specially if you are running a VDI-like environment whcih
> depends very much on the video memory.

there were no changes recently, these are the most recent guidelines we got
from SPICE people. They might be out of date. Would be good to raise that
specifically (the performance difference for default sizes) to them, can you
narrow it down and post to spice-de...@lists.freedesktop.org?

Thanks,
michal