This is the only error message we received from ab.

I googled it and found that it is due to the connection drop. So It would
be Great, If you could check my Apache server configuration I shared in the
thread and let me know your thoughts on this.

Thanks,
Hari

On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 4:56 PM, Juan Hernández <jhern...@redhat.com> wrote:

> But other than those SSL error messages, are the connections really
> failing? Can you share the results reported by "ab"?
>

> On 03/08/2018 12:16 PM, Hari Prasanth Loganathan wrote:
>
>> No Juan, It is not working with any benchmark / application tool. It fails
>> with the same error SSL handshake failed (5).
>>
>> Could you let me know the configuration of Apache web server is correct?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Hari
>>
>> On Thu, Mar 8, 2018 at 1:08 AM, Juan Hernández <jhern...@redhat.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>> If you are still having problems I am inclined to think that it is a
>>> client issue. For example, I'd try to remove the "-k" option from the
>>> "ab"
>>> command. If you use keep alive the server may decide anyhow to close the
>>> connection after certain number of requests, even if the client asks to
>>> keep it alive. Some clients don't handle that perfectly, "ab" may have
>>> that
>>> problem. If that makes the SSL error messages disappear then I think you
>>> can safely ignore them, and restore the "-k" option, if you want.
>>>
>>> On 03/07/2018 07:30 PM, Hari Prasanth Loganathan wrote:
>>>
>>> Thanks Juan for your response. Appreciate it.

DISCLAIMER

The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be subject to legal
privilege. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you have received this communication in
error, please address with the subject heading "Received in error," send to
i...@msystechnologies.com,  then delete the e-mail and destroy any copies of
it. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it,
is prohibited and may be unlawful. The views, opinions, conclusions and
other information expressed in this electronic mail and any attachments are
not given or endorsed by the company unless otherwise indicated by an
authorized representative independent of this message.
MSys cannot guarantee that e-mail communications are secure or error-free,
as information could be intercepted, corrupted, amended, lost, destroyed,
arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses, though all reasonable
precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this e-mail.
As our company cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising
from the use of this e-mail or attachments we recommend that you subject
these to your virus checking procedures prior to use