Thank you,

Additionally I have to ask that my san is configured with Ovirt. Now
multipathing has to be done manually or it will take auto multipathing in ovirt
environment!

From: Niyazi Elvan [mailto:niyaziel...@gmail.com]
Sent: 05 March 2018 8:26 PM
To: Nasrum Minallah Manzoor <nasrumminall...@hotmail.com>
Cc: users@ovirt.org
Subject: Re: [ovirt-users] Open source backup!

Hi,

If you are looking for VM image backup, you may have a look at Open Bacchus
https://github.com/openbacchus/bacchus

Bacchus is backing up VMs using the oVirt python api and final image will
reside on the Export domain (which is an NFS share or glusterfs) in your
environment. It does not support moving the images to tapes at the moment. You
need to use another tool to stage your backups to tape.

Hope this helps.

On 5 Mar 2018 Mon at 17:31 Nasrum Minallah Manzoor