Community,
I am trying to trunk two VLAN's to a VM on OVIRT 4.2 and all the research/docs
I have seen is to create a standard VM network and to NOT tag anything.  That
is "Supposed" to pass all traffic where the attached VM will need to tag said
traffic.  Everything I have tried has been unsuccessful and I am not seeing any
traffic pass to the VM.  Has anyone successfully accomplished sending mulitple
VLAN's downstream (vswitch) to a VM?  On the VMWARE side the 4095 VLAN would
accomplish this and I can do so in my VMWARE test lab.
thanks
Andy