Hi, I hava two node, and deploy hosted-engine by #hosted-engine --deploy, I
find two hosted-engine that  i deploied is independent,  how to make my
hosted-engine is HA?
----- 原始邮件 -----
发件人:Alex K <rightkickt...@gmail.com>
收件人:FERNANDO FREDIANI <fernando.fredi...@upx.com>
抄送人:users <users@ovirt.org>
主题:Re: [ovirt-users] ovirt engine HA
日期:2018年04月04日 01点40分

In case you need HA for the engine you need to deploy it to other hosts also
through the GUI.

On Tue, Apr 3, 2018 at 4:47 PM, FERNANDO FREDIANI <fernando.fredi...@upx.com>
wrote:
Is it enough to deploy the Self-Hosted engine in just one Host of the cluster
or is it necessary to repeat the process in each of the nodes that must be able
to run it ?

Thanks
Fernando

Same thing, the engine in this case is "self-hosted", as in, it runs in a VM
hosted on the cluster that it is managing.  I am a beginner here, but from my
understanding, each node is always checking on the health of the engine VM.  If
the engine is missing (ie, the host running it has gone down), then another
available, healthy host will spawn up the engine and you will regain access.
In my experience this has worked very reliably.  I have 2 hosts, both are
"able" to run the engine VM.  If I take one host down, I am not able to load
the engine GUI.  But if I wait a few minutes, then I regain access, and see
that the engine is now running on the remaining healthy host. Vincent
Royer778-825-1057

SUSTAINABLE MOBILE ENERGY SOLUTIONS