Hi,

I have simple cluster with node11 having 2nd network for DMZ zone (for internet
servers). This network attached to node11 2nd ethernet adapter called
‘DMZ_node11’.

Now I’m trying to add 2nd host to the cluster (node12).
Attempt to activate newly added node12 results in this error.
Host node12 does not comply with the cluster ClusterRiga11 networks, the
following networks are missing on host: ‘DMZ_node11'

However, I found no way to add new host to the oVirt network ‘DMZ_node11’.
Network -> Networks -> DMZ_Node11 -> Setup Host Network lists only Ethernet
interfaces on node11, not on new node12.

Cluster is running, screwing something up is not an option.

How I can fix this problem ?

Thanks in advance.
Andrei