From: users-boun...@ovirt.org <users-boun...@ovirt.org> On Behalf Of Thomas
Fecke
Sent: Dienstag, 17. April 2018 10:58
To: users@ovirt.org
Subject: [ovirt-users] Performance Issue

Hey Guys,

We Deploy a lot of Templates. We got our Training Environment build in Ovirt.

Our Problem - when we Deploy the Same Template. The VM´s getting slower every
Time we deply a new VM from that Template.

And I really don't know why. RAM locking good - CPU and Network looking good.

But it take about 15 Minute to create a new Template based VM - normaly it
takes about 30 Seconds.

I checked nload and the Interface traffic - but its not really high.

Can someone explain why its getting so slow and how to troubleshoot?