> On Tue, May 8, 2018 at 6:10 PM, Sandro Bonazzola <sbona...@redhat.com>
> wrote:

>>> oVirt Orb image has been updated with oVirt 4.2.3 content[1]
>>> oVirt Orb is a project that allows anyone to easily take an oVirt for a
>>> ride, test and play with it.
>>>
>>> See oVirt Orb documentation for using it[2]
>>>
>>> [1] http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-4.2/ovirt-orb/
>>> [2] https://ovirt.org/documentation/ovirt-orb/
>>>

>> Please use http instead of https when trying to access
>> http://resources.ovirt.org/pub/ovirt-4.2/ovirt-orb/
>> https is knwon to be not working, a ticket has been already opened for
>> tracking the issue.
>>

> it seems there is in place an automatic redirect to https, so the http
> link doesn't work at the moment, at least for me.

It happened to me as well with google chrome.
Not sure what happened, but a workaround that helped me is:
- open chrome://net-internals/#hsts
- go to "Delete domain security policies" section
- enter "ovirt.org" and hit "Delete"

--

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

ASSOCIATE MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA ENG VIRTUALIZATION R&D

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbona...@redhat.com
<https://red.ht/sig>
<https://redhat.com/summit>