Two issues I’ve seen with this upgrade:

1. This address I’m sending from was subscribed to ovirt user mailing list in
the past, I un-subscribed it a while ago and now I’m getting mail at it again.
My other address @gmail.com was subscribed all along and is now NOT getting any
email from the list.  Are you operating on an old subscriber list?

2. I’ve un-subscribed this e-mail address 3 times, twice by e-mail and once by
signing up an account directly at http://lists.ovirt.org/
<http://lists.ovirt.org/> with this e-mail address then un-subscribing via the
website.  I am still list mail sent to this address after un-subscribing.