Hi all,

I am trying to setup ovirt 4.2 self hosted with 3 nodes.

I have done several 4.1 installations without issues. Now at 4.2 I get:

[ ERROR ] fatal: [localhost]: FAILED! => {"changed": false, "msg": "Unable
to resolve address\n"}
[ ERROR ] Failed to execute stage 'Closing up': Failed executing
ansible-playbook

I am running:

hosted-engine --deploy --config-append=/root/ovirt/storage.conf

Checking the log doesn't give an easy reference of the issue. Seems to be
related with DNS but I can confirm that the host can resolve the engine
FQDN from /etc/hosts or from the DNS server.

Any ideas?

Thanx,
Alex