Hello Ondra,
you're correct, there was much accept removing 'connection: local' line
from ovirt ansible roles.

however, the example playbook to deploy new vm fails at template option and
it complains that i don't have rhel7 template. Doesn't this come bundled
with hosted-engine and is available after deployment?

Do i need to create/install new template?