Hi,

Somebody could answer to my question please?
It is very important for me, I could no finish my upgrade process (from 4.1 to
4.2) since 9th May!

Meanwhile - I don't know why - one of my two gluster volume seems UP (green) on
the GUI. So, now only one is down.

I need help. What can I do?

Thanks in advance,

Regards,