Hi Ondra,

I tried your URL but it not worked. I want to retrieve all the attached vms
by a disk, so I cloud not provide a specified vm name for searching. Also
tried with https://fqdn/ovirt-engine/api/vms?search=
<https://fqdn/ovirt-engine/api/disks?search=vm_names=myvmname>
*disk=DISKNAME*, unfortunately the `disk` parameter is not supported.

Put it differently, how could I get the disk list by rest API as same as
shown by visiting admin portal at https://fqdn/ovirt-engine/webadmin/?#disks,
which indicates the attached vm name for each disk.

<https://10.1.111.222/ovirt-engine/webadmin/?locale=en_US#disks>

On Fri, Jun 1, 2018 at 8:51 AM, Joey Ma <majunj...@gmail.com> wrote:

> OK, got it. Search is a powerful solution. Thank you very much.
>
> On Thu, May 31, 2018 at 6:49 PM, Ondra Machacek <omach...@redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
>> On 05/31/2018 09:28 AM, iterjpnic  wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> I use oVirt engine API v4.2 for implementing terraform oVirt provider.
>>> And I want to check if a Disk has been attached to a VM, so I need to find
>>> all vms attached by this disk.
>>> But after I checked the GET-Response data from the
>>> "/ovirt-engine/api/disks/<disk-id>" rest url, there has no
>>> disk-attachment/vm related properties or links. I could get a trade-off, by
>>> the following steps:
>>> 1. getting all vms
>>> 2. get all disk-attachments of each vm
>>> 3. check if the given disk id equals to the `disk` property of each
>>> disk-attachment`