Hi,

We did add this warning on oVirt 4.1 for handling old USB configuration
(since in 4.1 we added a new USB policy of choosing USB controller
type as defined in osinfo-defaults.properties configuration).

But I'm not sure why this warning occurred after upgrading from 4.1 to 4.2.
Can you please send logs for analyzing (vdsm.log and engine.log)?

Anyway, for removing those un-managed USB controllers and create a new
managed one, you can try to:
1. Edit the vm -> go to "Console" tab ->
change the "USB Support" field value from "Disabled" to "Enabled" -> save the VM

2. And then change back to "Disabled" by:
edit the vm -> go to "Console" tab -> change the "USB Support" field
back to "Disabled" -> save the VM.

After doing that, you will see that a new plugged & managed USB
controller was created instead of old un-managed ones and the VM
should run.

Regards,

Sharon