Hi Eyal,

Thank you so much for answering me about snapshot concept. I am sorry for
my late reply.

Do you mean that when we create a new COW layer, we not only need to
preserve the original disk, but we also need to mark the difference.
Therefore, the disk format must be changed to be sparse?

Also, what happen if we delete the snapshot. What we write in the new COW
layer will be written into original layer?

Regards
Terry