Hi there,

I have created a new user from hosted engine by:

ovirt-aaa-jdbc-tool user add test_user --attribute=description='test user'
--attribute=firstName=test_user
ovirt-aaa-jdbc-tool user password-reset test_user --password=pass:changeme

then I try to login and I get the message:

 *Unable to log in because the password has expired. Change the password to
proceed. *

When I click "Change the password" the browser redirects to:

https://FQDN/ovirt-engine/sso/%s

and I get

*Bad RequestYour browser sent a request that this server could not
understand.*

Last time I tried with 4.2.1 and it was working with no issues.

Cheers,

Alex