Hi,

I am not sure whether I should write it here. However the documents
referred to specifies that I have change something in BIOS of VM & there is
no way to get access to BIOS. Hence I am writing here.

I am trying to install Cisco ISE in a VM on oVirt. The installation process
halts reporting "Unsupported Hardware Found. The Cisco UDI (Unique Device
Identifier) found on this appliance does not match with supported UDI of
the product being Installed. Exiting installation"

However it works perfectly on VMWare ESXi, VMWare Workstation and VMWare
Fusion. In fact I tested this in VMWare Workstation and VMWare Fusion. The
same ISO file throws above error.

Cisco ISE is based on RHEL 7 and it is hardened.

Has any one attempted to install Cisco ISE in oVirt? Any one throw some
light?

My oVirt Version 4.2.3 and Hosts are on 4.1.9

Thanks & regards,

Anantha Raghava