On 06/12/2018 01:04 PM, Carlos Cesario wrote:
Hi Folks,

Could someone could suggest me what is the best way to usage FC Storage with oVirt ?

Is there any wayt to create DataStorage like "VMware" with Luns? Or need I usage the LUNS as VM disks!?

Sorry by compare with VMware, but  cyurrently Im using VMware and planning to move to oVirt solution.

You basically carve out LUNs to create Storage Domains in oVirt and create virtual disks out of that (the Storage Domain acts like a pool of storage for oVirt use).

While there are use cases for direct LUN mapping, it's not the "norm".