I have successfully got glusterfs playbook to finish once and then my
networking was wrong on the managed engine and on the hosts, so I started
over.

Now I can't seem to even get that far again.  I completely reloaded the
hosts, but that takes a while.  Last time glusterfs failed right at the end
with

"host is not in 'Peer in Cluster' state"

Redeploying fails as partitions already exist.

I am deploying to /dev/sdb

Is there a quick way to get /dev/sdb back into a state to redeploy to?  I
think I got there once by doing pvremove and gdisk zap gpt, but not sure if
that worked or caused problem on the redeploy.

Its very time consuming to start over from scratch, so would appreciate if
there is any shortcut instead of reloading the OS.

Thans

Bill