Thanks Ondra for the response.

*This is my use case : *

We have three components in our setup

1) Our Script (application using python)
2) Ovirt
3) LDAP (Also integrated to oVirt)

1) Our Python application is authenticating to LDAP and it creates a token
for our application
2) For accessing the API's in oVIrt, I need to contact to the oVirt API
which authenticates and creates a token for it
3) then I need to maintain the token of my application with its mapping to
the ovirt tokenId in my application.

*Difficulty :*

*When I want to hit any oVirt API, First I perform the token check in my
application (using my application token) then I need to perform the ovirt
token check in oVirt using the ovirt token Id I maintain in the
application.  *

*To Achieve : *

*So I want a feature, which perform authentication check only in my
application and then from my application I need to contact the ovirt APIs
without authentication / authorization check. I don't want ovirt to perform
authentication / authorization check. *

* 1) I would like to know Is there a way to skip the authentication and
authorization in oVIrt? 2) Or Is it possible to point the authentication
validation for oVirt (to my application / to some URL which I configure)
which always return true and allow for all oVirt API's?If any thing is not
clear I will update the mail and send you.*

*Thanks *