> All,
>
> Now that GlusterFS 4.1 LTS has been released, and is the "default"
> version of GlusterFS in CentOS (you get this from
> "centos-release-gluster" now), what's the status with regards to oVirt?
>
> How badly is oVirt 4.2.4 likely to break if one were to upgrade the
> gluster* packages to 4.1?

Gluster 3.12 will be supported for an additional 6 months so we have time
for testing 4.1 properly and work with it.
If there's any specific new feature in Gluster 4.1 you may need when used
with oVirt, I would suggest to open a bug asking to support Gluster 4.1
indicating the specific feature you're interested in.

--

SANDRO BONAZZOLA

MANAGER, SOFTWARE ENGINEERING, EMEA R&D RHV

Red Hat EMEA <https://www.redhat.com/>

sbona...@redhat.com
<https://red.ht/sig>