Hello all,
My hosted engine does not start up anymore, because the node can't reach the
storage.

The hosted engine configuration has not been retrieved from shared storage.
Please ensure that ovirt-ha-agent is running and the storage server is
reachable.

What happend is that my NAS crashed and I had to rebuild it from the backup.
I'm quit sure that I called all the NFS shares the same way as they  bevore the
issue.

How can I figure out whats the issue with the storage?
The logs wheren't realy helpful for me (but may it's me and not the logs to
blame)

Regards and thanks
Sebi