I did set it up yesterday and I intent to use it. Setup worked ok on Centos
7.5. Only problem was with depency of ansible for
centos-openshift-origin39-candidate, which I had to deactivate from repos. It
did work though and I am getting reports now. Anyway is there a way to "relax"
the amount of data collected, say make collection every 20 seconds instead of
10 seconds (I think that is the default.) Is there a way to get keep data for
specific amount of time say 1 year and then discard the older data and vacuum
the database ?

Thank you and redhat for all your efforts on providing such a fine product.
Regards
George Vasilopoulos