Hi All,

I see that this was asked and answered (kinda) here
https://lists.ovirt.org/pipermail/users/2016-October/076760.html

However, I have imported the keys to my root user on my nodes and my engine.

But I am still getting the error in the gui:
VDSM ToolsCluster-01 command GetVmsNamesFromExternalProviderVDS failed: Cannot
recv data: Permission denied, please try again. Permission denied, please try
again. Permission denied (publickey,gssapi-keyex,gssapi-with-mic,password).:
Connection reset by peer

At the command line of the engine I can do this as root with a being prompted
for a password:
virsh -r -c 'qemu+ssh://r...@xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/system' list -all

But if I run this as vdsm it prompts me for password and fingerprint
verification every time.
[root@toolscluster-ovirt ~]# sudo -u vdsm virsh -r -c
'qemu+ssh://root@10.240.75.248/system' list --all
The authenticity of host '10.240.75.248 (10.240.75.248)' can't be established.
ECDSA key fingerprint is SHA256:Gu2nIWRlBX4LC/q8nNgUFeLDCqv4PvmtfD7/ayUp26Y.
ECDSA key fingerprint is MD5:eb:24:5b:10:fc:62:32:a1:7b:ec:bc:00:1d:c8:55:58.
Are you sure you want to continue connecting (yes/no)? yes
root@10.240.75.248's password:

I am only *Cough* assuming that vdsm is the user that is doing this from the
gui...

I am running version 4.2.4.5-1.el7

Any help here would be much appreciated.

[http://lenovocentral.lenovo.com/marketing/branding/email_signature/images/gradient.gif]

Gale (Dean) Price
Lead Admin - Remote Services Lab
Lab Infrastructure Services & Support
8001 Development Drive Morrisville, NC 27560
Lenovo USA

[Phone]Ph: 919-237-8421
[VOIP]297-8421
[Email]gpr...@lenovo.com<mailto:gpr...@lenovo.com>