Hello,

I am trying to understand how I can prevent a VM from being paused when one
of it's disks is unavailable due to a problem with the storage domain.

The scenario:

A VM with 3 disks. OS disk on a highly available domain. And Two large
disks each on separate domains. (so a total of 3 domains).

The two large disks are mirrored using ZFS - but when one of the storage
domains goes down the VM pauses. Is is possible to configure the VM to not
pause when certain storage domains are unavailable? So instead of getting
Paused due to IO error the disk would just be missing until that domain was
brought back online?

Thanks,
 -Matthew