Hi All,

I'm still struggling to upgrade from 4.1 to 4.2 and the root cause seems to be
the SQL upgrade. I installed my 4.1.9 with the engine appliance image and
restored a DB to it. My Upgrade to 4.2 is failing with the errors below:
--------------------------------
Performing Consistency Checks
-----------------------------
Checking cluster versions                                   ok
Checking database user is the install user                  ok
Checking database connection settings                       ok
Checking for prepared transactions                          ok
Checking for reg* system OID user data types                ok
Checking for contrib/isn with bigint-passing mismatch       ok
Checking for invalid "line" user columns                    ok
Creating dump of global objects                             ok
Creating dump of database schemas
  engine
  ovirt_engine_history
  postgres
  template1
                                                            ok

encodings for database "template1" do not match:  old "UTF8", new "SQL_ASCII"
Failure, exiting

I tried everything that could do and I also tried to find a solution on google
to make this work. Could someone with DB knowhow please advise on the next
steps to resolve this ? I really would like to upgrade somehow.

Thank you,
Sven