Hi,
I did the above changes on the server ( adding enterprise disks for storage
domains ),  and there are improvements. But.
I just had a vm getting into "VM paused due to I/O error"  :(  .
This vm has both disks as "thin-provisioning", and it runs as an OpenShift
node ( Centos 7).
Any chance that the problem could be because the disks are not
"pre-alocated" and the filesystem writes are to intensive ?
Getting a bit worried since this stack it's supposed to be seen as a
production system....
Thank you very much !

--
Best regards, Leo David