Thanks, command outputs attached.
Note that there are currently no transfers showing in the GUI.

On Jul 25, 2018, at 7:03 AM, Daniel Erez <de...@redhat.com> wrote:

Hi Randi,

To understand if it's indeed the same issue, can you please attach the output of:
select * from image_transfers;
- select * from command_entities;

Every image_transfer record should have a correlated command_entity.
If it's missing from entities then you probably hit a similar issue.
In that case, you can change the image_transfers phase value to 4 ('Pause'),
and for cleanup, cancel the transfer manually (e.g. from webadmin -> disks -> cancel).