Hi,  I setup my 3 host HCI cluster and things are going pretty good.  I have a
few issues though...

one of them is that I added two more hosts to the three node cluster to make it
a 5 nodes.   This seemed to work fine until I went to create bricks.  I have 6
x 2 TB disks for use as JBOD in each node.

After I added the nodes, I went to the host and storage devices.   This looks
significantly different that the view on my first 3 hosts.  On the two new
hosts all my drives sdb - sdg have locks next to  them and file system type is
multipath__member.   Further up the page then I see a UID under the name and
description is PERC H710P dm-multipath - no lock next to it.

I created a brick on this and it created the lvmpv file system, however when I
go to bricks view, there are no bricks.

So,  did I make a mistake while adding the hosts?  is there some way to prevent
this dm-multipath configuration?

Thanks
Bill