I would have to assume so because I have not manually modified any gluster
volume settings after performing gdeploy via cockpit.  What would you
recommend these values be set to and does the fact that I am running SSDs
make any difference in this regard?  I've been a bit concerned about how a
rebuild might affect performance as the raid controllers in these servers
doesn't have a large queue depth