Hi,
 How did you create vm with space in name? ovirt-engine UI does not allow
vm name with space. It allows only "alphanumeric, '.', '-' and '_'
characters.
Network you can search by mentioning first some characters then * , for ex:
If network name is "xyz pq r" then you can type "xyz*"
But If you have vm name with space then you can search same like network.

--
Thanks,
Gobinda