today our network administration did some upgrades on the networking equipment,
so the engine vlan went down for a while. Afterwards when it came back up 3
hosts was found as non responding, I couldn't see anything suspicious on the
hosts, the problem "fixed" itself when I restarted the ovirt-engine service on
the engine vm.
Another "strange" side effect is that gluster was in need of healing constantly
afterwards it did heal and desynch again almost immediately, whitch was "fixed"
by shutting down and starting the vm's who were up at the time of the network
outage..
I've seen this behaviour once more regarding the engine service, is this normal
behaviour (e.g. to make the admin check if everything is ok) or is there
something wrong  ?