Quack,

On 08/14/18 23:53, Greg Sheremeta wrote:

> That's not correct. qq.com <http://qq.com> is a widely used Chinese
> domain and I recall receiving more than one valid question from people
> using it.

I checked and the rule is only for \d+\@qq\.com and was not applied to
oVirt but another community. So we have no special rules on oVirt side
concerning this domain.

Do you have examples of real people using such an address with just a
number before "@"?

As for the post from Dan, I understand the mail was "stalled on qq.com"
which means the problem is not on our side. Anyway, if a legitimate mail
is rejected we can investigate; we would need more info to be able to
find it in the logs and which rule triggered it though.

\_o<