Also I would not create a single bond for use with gluster and
management (even on different VLAN), gluster can saturate 4x1Gbe ports
easily, specially during healing and this would trigger fencing since
engine would start getting timeouts when trying to reach hosts. I
would suggest creating 2 bonded interfaces (2 x 1G each), with one
dedicated for gluster or get a dedicated 10G nic for gluster.