On Tue, 9 Oct 2018 13:24:51 +0200
Sakhi Hadebe <sa...@sanren.ac.za> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have a 3-node oVirt cluster. I have configured 2 logical networks:
> ovirtmgmt and public. Public logical network is attached in only 2 nodes
> and failing to attach on the 3rd node with the below error
> Invalid operation, out-of-sync network 'public' can only be detached.
>
> Please  have been stuck on this for almost the whole day now. How do I fix
> this error?

The error message in the UI might be include the wrong network name.
I guess the network ovirtmgmt is out-of-sync on the 3rd node.
Why the network is out of sync, is shown as a tooltip if you hover the
mouse pointer over ovirtmgmt in
"Compute > Hosts > 3rd host > Network Interfaces > Setup Host Networks"
If the shown information does not help you, please share a screenshot
of this dialog.

If there is a line like:
The following Network definitions on the Network Interface are different than
those on the Logical Network. Please synchronize the Network Interface before
editing network ${NETWORK_NOT_IN_SYNC}. The non-synchronized values are\:
${OUT_OF_SYNC_VALUES}.
in engine.log, please share this line, too.