Hi, I need to use Ovirt's quotas system. I have approximately 50 users that use
my Ovirt and they can create virtual machines only from templates, in total
there are 20 templates. I have assigned a quota for each user, until here there
are no problems. The problem is that in order for the user's quota to be used
for each template, it must be linked to a specific quota, but only one. The
only solution I see would be to have 20 templates for each user so it would be
a total of 50X20 templates = 1000 templates and if a new user arrives 20
templates more and so on, which would not be a good solution. I think evidently
or that I have not understood well how Ovirt's system of quotas works or maybe
my problem can be solved in another way. Please I need your help