Hi,
I have installed a 4.2 cluster on CentOS 7 nodes but I have follow an (old)
procedure of mine done with 4.0 : so, I have disabled Network Manager before
installing oVirt.
The networks created and validated in the engine UI are :
ovirmgmt on bond0 (2 slaves) failover mode
storagemanager on bond1 (2 slaves), jumbo frames, aggregation mode, serving
Gluster.
Today, I installed Cockpit on the node to have the nodes consoles. But it say
that it cannot manage the network without NM.
So my question is : is there any risk to re-enabled NM on the nodes ? Can it
broke anything done by the UI ?

--

Cordialement,

Frank Soyer
Mob. 06 72 28 38 53 - Fix. 05 49 50 52 34
Systea IG
Administration systèmes, réseaux et bases de données
www.systea.net
Membre du réseau Les Professionnels du Numérique
KoGite
Hébergement de proximité
www.kogite.fr