Hello,

I have searched and have not found an answer with respects to Ovirt and VLAN
tagging. I'm hoping someone will be able to assist.

I am using two 10GB interfaces bonded 802.3ad for our second interface. I have
created several interfaces that are tagged with specific VLANs and 1 interface
called 20GBBond that is untagged.

The issue we are experiencing is when I assign a vlan to an interface I can no
longer assign it to the 20GBBond on a VM.

For example, ETH1 is tagged with VLAN70 is tagged and assigned to VM1. 20GBBond
untagged interface is assigned to VM2 and within the VM i create the tagged sub
interface eth1.70.
Once I create the single ETH1 VLAN70 interface on VM1, I can no longer use the
sub interface eth1.70 created on VM2.

Is there a way to get around this if it is a limitation.