Hi Team,

I created a VM which has one disk.
For this VM,  I created two Virtual Desktop (VDI_1 and VDI_2) using
open-UDS and it created successfully.

*Consider the following scenario* :

1) I took a console for VDI_1 and created a file in it using the console
2) I took the console for VDI_2 and checked whether the file created in
VDI_1 is available in it but as per the VDI concept it is not available

Could someone clarify the below use case,

Now when I looked at the Disk associated with the VDI, It seems the Disk of
the VM is same for the VDI_1 and VDI_2, so How does the file created in
VDI_1 is not reflecting in VDI_2?

Thanks,
Hari

--

DISCLAIMER - *MSysTechnologies LLC*

This email message, contents and
its attachments may contain confidential, proprietary or legally privileged
information and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom it is actually intended. If you have erroneously received this
message, please permanently delete it immediately and notify the sender. If
you are not the intended recipient of the email message,you are notified
strictly not to disseminate,distribute or copy this e-mail.E-mail
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as Information
could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, incomplete or contain
viruses and MSysTechnologies LLC accepts no liability for the contents and
integrity of this mail or for any damage caused by the limitations of the
e-mail transmission.