I guess my screenshot got removed.

The error I receive is that "The following LUNs are already in use:" And "This operation might be unrecoverable and destructive!"

On 11/13/2018 02:24 PM, Jacob Green wrote:

So I was testing with two Identical ovirt environments running the latest 4.2 environment. I have iscsi storage set up at Site A, and I have that same storage replicated to Side B, before I get into learning disaster recovery I wanted to see what importing the replicated storage would look like. However when I import it I get the follow, and the vms are wiped from the replicated storage I presented with iscsi.

So is this possible with iscsi? Is there another way to go about doing this?

My iscsi solution is freenas.

--
Jacob Green

Systems Admin