On Wed, 2018-11-07 at 16:05 +0000, Jarosław Prokopowski wrote:
> I was able to find the correct disk images in the glusterfs volume
> and
> uploaded one of them through the web interface and attached to
> corresponding imported virtual machine.
> The VM does not start completely. It complains now about disk size:
> Device /dev/sda2 has size of 22528 sectors which is smaller than
> corresponding PV size of 166746122
> This is thin provision disk.

We had a very similar issue where the disk image on gluster got
corrupted and ended-up being a similar size.
I'm interested in the fix for this.
--
Met vriendelijke groet,
Rob Epping | NOC | Afdeling: +31 88 773 25 86

+31 88 77 325 87 | www.speakup.nl
Institutenweg 6 7521 PK Enschede | Postbus 1330 7500 BH Enschede