Hi,

This looks like a bug. When a disk profile is updated, the QoS should be
refreshed for all disks that use the profile.
Please open a bug and I will look at it.

It is strange, updating a disk without changing anything should not update
the QoS.
But if it does, than maybe updating the disk using the API would update QoS
too:

PUT /ovirt-engine/api/disks/123
<disk></disk>

Otherwise the only way to refresh QoS is by migrating or restarting the VMs.

Best Regards,
Andrej