Hi,

we are extensively using Ceph storage using the present OpenStack/Cinder integration in oVirt 4.2 which works for us. Openstack version in use is Pike.

I already heard about the plan to move to cinderlib which sounds promising. I very much hope there will be a migration scenario for users of "full" Openstack/Cinder installations when upgrading to oVirt 4.3.

thanks
Matthias