Hello Jeremy,

please send engine.log and server.log.

On 11/15/18 3:15 AM, Jeremy Tourville wrote:
I recently completed setup for 389 DS and ovirt-engine-extension-aaa-ldap-setup. I was able to complete the script run without errors and could perform both login and search functions without issue.  Initially after setup I was able to login.

After getting all this to work I had rebooted the 389 DS server.  I tried to login as the super user I created earlier. I am getting the message "Unable to login. Verify your login information or contact the system administrator."

 This issue only seemed to happen after the reboot, prior to that it had been working.  Any thoughts on troubleshooting?  Thanks in advance.

Thanks,

Lucie

--
Lucie Leistnerova