From: b.yu...@gmail.com <b.yu...@gmail.com>
Sent: 16 November 2018 10:01
To: users@ovirt.org
Subject: [ovirt-users] oVirt monitoring

Hello,

I'm trying to do some performance monitoring on our oVirt and want to ask if
someone has any experience with it? Currently I'm trying Red Hat Virutalization
tool which has REST API, where you can get statistics per host, vm, disk and
nic. Problem is that you cannot get any historical data via rest api (at least
I didn't find any way to do it) and almost all metrics are gauge values over
some interval (couldn't find it documentation, but it looks like they are
updated every 15 s). I surely don't want to query whole environment every 15
seconds and missing some values is also not an option since I could miss some
spikes in performance.

Any help is appreciated!
George
To view the terms under which this email is distributed, please go to:-
http://disclaimer.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/disclaimer/disclaimer.html